Community care issues

When adults have special care needs, the local authority is often responsible for providing community care services to help support the individual in their daily life. Community care services can include services provided in your own home, or at another location within the community.

If you, or a loved one, has particular care needs, you may have the right to access community care services. Usually your needs will be assessed by the local authority before you can access these.

At Smith Roddam Solicitors we offer help and advice regarding a wide range of community care issues. This could range from helping you access the services you are entitled to, to making a complaint about services. Alternatively, you may need advice about paying for services, for example if you have been unfairly charged for services that you believe should have been provided free of charge.

So whether you are an individual with particular needs or a carer seeking information on behalf of someone else, we can help. Our experienced and friendly solicitors are here to answer all of your questions and with our free initial assessment promise, it’s easy to find out what options are available. For more information about community care issues, please call us on
01388 881 611.

Expert legal advice you can rely on:

Expert legal advice you can rely on,
get in touch today:

Please let us know you are not a robot

Your local legal experts

Why Smith Roddam Solicitors?

Smith Roddam Solicitors is a local law firm with offices in Bishop Auckland, Crook and Shildon and customer service at the heart of everything we do.

We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.